The roll out with step is super functional warm-up exercise that promotes coordination and mobility.
- The warm-up is a very important phase of an exercise program. It increases body temperature, prepare muscles, ligaments and tendons to exercise.
- A good warm-up is crucial when on a cold environment, preventing injuries.
- With the bar hanged by the strips, hold it on the ends with your arms extended. The bar must be aligned with your chest.
- Try to maintain your trunk in a planking position while you lean forward and step forward.
- Keep your arms extended, holding the bar and try to go further, extending your shoulders, trunk and legs.
- Step back to the early position.
- Roll out with step increases functional mobility in a full body activation mode.
- Promotes core activation.
- Promotes coordination.
- Promotes also joint mobility.
Did you like the roll out with step tutorial? Here are more exercises: